Ways on How to Improve Memory
Our memory is very important in everything that we do. These are the ways that you need to consider on how you could improve your memory.
1. You can try the ancient method called acupuncture in which needles are being used to puncture the skin. Acupuncture is very helpful not only in relieving medical illnesses but also in improving one’s memory. The acupuncture therapist or also called the acupuncturist stimulates your brain by pricking your head area with needles.
2. You can have a gum and you can chew it. Chewing a gum helps to activate your declarative memories which are used when you study, which helps you to not forget all the things that you studied.
3. You should go to bed and sleep early as you can. When you lack sleep, you can have memory lapse in the day. You have to sleep for about 8 hours per night to get enough sleep.
4. If you have forgotten anything, you can move your eyes so that you can remember that thing. Moving your eyes helps to activate the two brain hemispheres which help to improve the memory. When you wake up in the morning, you can also move your eyes for 30 seconds so that your memory will improve for the rest of the day.
5. You can eat more fish because it contains a lot of omega-3 fatty acids. This helps in memory loss prevention later on.
6. You can do doodling because it helps in the learning process. Doodling helps you to be focused and helps you to retain everything that you have learned. Doodling helps to enhance your creative ideas, thoughts and skills.
7. You should also consider staying physically fit by doing physical exercises to be able to increase the blood circulation of the body and your brain. Physical exercises help in the improvement of your memory. For you to be able to have a fit body, you can have regular exercises or do some physical activities like working out, biking, hiking and jogging.
8. You should do more exercises to your brain. You can exercise your brain by playing an instrument, learning new language, or do some puzzles.
9. You should also make time for your resting period. Your brain also needs to rest and cool down. You might be forgetful if you use your mind so much. You need to take the time to relax so that your mind can also relax, away from all the stress in the world, having to enhance your memory. View here for more information about this.
These are the ways on how you can improve your memory. Read here and discover more info about this.